Telegondola (Cable car)
The cable car from Piatra-Neamț is the only one in the country that is crossing the town and reach a mountain.
You can enjoy a ride with the cable car and admire the city from almost 60 meters high, floating above the historical buildings.
Boarding station for cable car is located next to Train Station Piatra-Neamț (at the foot of Pietricica Mountain) and the route climbs up to the top of Cozla Mountain.
Cable car schedule:
From Monday to Friday the cable car operates from hour to hour, from fixed to twenty (Ex: 10.00 - 10.20 / 11.00 - 11.20)
Cable car prices:
- children up to 5 travel free
- children between 5 and 14 years old: 12 lei return ticket or 6 lei one-way ticket
- adults: 20 lei return ticket or 10 lei one-way ticket
- groups of children min 20 persons: 10 lei round trip
- adult groups min 20 persons: 12 lei round trip
- persons with disabilities travel free